31 December 2011

Beautytrends (part 2)


Eyeliner


The accent this season is on the eyes. Use a kohl pencil to accentuate them. Kohl pencils are in more and more colors available. Or go for a nice eyeliner.

Tip: Keep your eyes open, look down and draw a line. After practicing a few times, you draw that line straighter than ever.


Some inspirational eyeliner looks

I was looking for some lovely pictures from eyeliner make-up. And then I found this blog: called beauty before breakfast. She has made some very lovely looks, and I wanted to share them with you. She also made some make-up tutorials, they are Dutch I know, but I think you can understand how she makes her make-up look.

arabic look
The arabic look I realy love the most of all
arabian look

line under look
jade (green) look

rhinestone look
light blue glitter look

blue look
pink look
white eyeliner look
green look
purple look

nude look




I’m really inspired by her! I hope you get inspired too. Now I’m going to practice, so that I can show you sometime my one make-up looks.

Till my next post

And of course a fashionable, creative, lovely  and



No comments:

Post a Comment