29 April 2012

perfume advertisements




J'adore Dior




Nou: Jasmin Noir, the essence of a jeweller




Prada Candy: Eau de parfume





Givenchy: Dehlia Noir, The new fragrance





Valentino: Valentina





Burberry Boddy: The new fragrance for women





Jimmy Choo Parfum





Versace: Bright crystal
These perfume advertisements are all different, the ones who appeal most to me are the adverts form J'adore Dior, Prada Candy and Versace Bright Crystal.

Why do they grab my attention?

The ad from Dior and Versace is very powerful and has a strong appearance. The Prada advertisement has something that makes me look at it. I think it is the composition of the picture and both Dior and Prada have a rather interesting vial.

Which ad grabs your attention?

Love Jelske

2 comments:

  1. All beauty fragrance image so cool and well attraction to your blog.
    Pink Sugar Eau De Toilette Spray

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! Really nice to hear that. I'm going to check out your blog, I'm curious about what you write! www.fashionviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete