2 January 2012

Old fashion magazines


Today my mother was cleaning her workspace, and she gave me ten old magazines. I’ve always loved older fashion magazines, I love the illustrations, the way they took pictures, and the styles that were stylish then. I also find it amusing when I see that some things are trendy now. I like to get inspired by old trends and make my own new trend of it.
Now I’ve got these old magazines I will show you them piece by piece.
I hope you enjoy it!
These pictures are from the Elle October 1991
cover Elle October 1991
Marccain advertisement

photoshoot marccain
( I love the neckline and the little bag)
a littel bit cowboy look
pearls and pearls

I think that the red trenchoat is realy trendy!
I hope you liked the litte photoshoot from Marccain, and there will follow much more old fashion photoshoots, soon.

Till then Jelske

1 comment:

  1. tof man!
    echt een supertoffe blog trouwens, ik volg m!
    xx charlot

    ReplyDelete